Welcome to 4 Garden Grove, this glorious Main River residence presents calming modern interiors with a contemporary cape cod design, spread over a breathtaking 1,416sqm block. Boasting a sought-after North-facing aspect, this two-storey home blends character with classic style. You’ll relish a sprawling floor-plan, a gourmet kitchen, professionally landscaped gardens and a choice of 6 bedrooms - four of which are showcased by water views. Factor in its peaceful 25m Main River water-frontage and central location and it’s the perfect place to call home.
Freshly repainted with crisp greys and whites to complement the panelled walls and high ceilings, it features an abundance of areas for relaxation and entertainment. The designer kitchen takes centre stage with its state-of-the-art freestanding, Victorian style Smeg gas oven, shaker style cabinetry, wine fridge, 40mm stone benches and a bespoke Jarrah island bench. A servery window links with the alfresco area or gather with guests in the adjacent, elegant dining room. A library with fireplace offers a place for quiet reflection, while a sunken lounge and sun-room act as an inviting place to curl up and enjoy a family movie.
The rich, dark timber hardwood staircase leads upstairs to 5 bedrooms. The master suite is a sophisticated haven, complemented by a stone ensuite and walk-in robe. The family bathroom on this floor is accented with full-height tiling and finishes with a modern, monochromatic palette.
Outdoors, it’s as if you’ve stepped into your own enchanting garden oasis. Picturesque and reminiscent of lush, landscaped parklands, it features a tantalising blend of thriving fruit trees, fragrant flowers and emerald green lawns. A pool is also nestled within this alfresco haven, along with a boat ramp, pontoon and boat shed.
- Exceptionally renovated 6 bed + study, 3 bath home on a 1,416sqm block with 25m Main River frontage
- Sought-after north-facing aspect and interiors which blend modern and timeless design
- Designer kitchen with freestanding Smeg gas oven and a Bosch wall oven (both self-cleaning), shaker style cabinetry, wine fridge, 40mm stone benches and Jarrah island bench
- Elegant dining room and a servery window from the kitchen to alfresco area
- Library with fireplace, sunken lounge and sunroom are all inviting relaxation havens
- The rich, dark timber hardwood staircase leads upstairs to 5 bedrooms - 4 with water views
- Sophisticated master suite complemented by a stone ensuite and walk-in robe
- Remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes and 6th bedroom adjoins a two-way bathroom
- Family bathroom accented with full-height tiling and modern, monochromatic finishes
- Professionally landscaped grounds, with thriving fruit trees, fragrant flowers and emerald green lawns
- Large inground pool, boat ramp, pontoon and boat house
- Ducted air-conditioning and electrical/lighting, 3.3kw solar panels, a study and a triple garage with a surplus of storage
- Central location and close to all necessary amenities and exclusive Emmanuel College
Perfectly positioned close to all necessary amenities, take advantage of being moments from the French Quarter dining and entertaining precinct, Emerald Lakes, Metricon Stadium and exclusive Emmanuel College. Or if the beach beckons, it's just 10 minutes away.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels